Paul’s Journeys Activity Book
Important: This is an 84-page downloadable activity book in PDF format. Nothing will be shipped. Instant Download!
Select Option 1 to buy a copy for your personal use, or Option 2 (group license) if you would like to make multiple copies for your group, church, ministry or congregation. Pay by Paypal or Credit Card (secured).
Buy the paperback book on Amazon:
Your students will LOVE learning about Paul the Apostle with our Paul’s Journey Activity Book. From Tarsus to Jerusalem to Ephesus to Rome, this beautifully-designed Activity Book covers the journeys of Paul through Asia Minor and the land of Israel. A wonderful way to introduce children to the early church and the crucial role Paul played in spreading the true gospel.
Includes 84 pages of fun & engaging Bible quizzes, maps, worksheets, and coloring pages. The perfect Paul the Apostle resource for Sabbath and Sunday School lessons, and homeschooling. Very little teacher prep needed. Just print the activity sheets you need and go! View the preview for a closer look or download a FREE sample below.
“We love this resource! The children (ages 8-13) love the activities – they’re not too difficult but are thought provoking enough to be a good basis for our family bible studies as well as lots of good info about other countries and times. We use it in our homeschool too. Great great resource!!!!” (Sally F, USA)
Paul’s Journeys Activity Book includes:
* Paul the Apostle Letters to the Epistles chart
* Hands-on map activities covering Asia Minor, the land of Israel, and the Roman Empire
* 35 Bible quizzes including Road to Damascus, Escape from Damascus, Paul & Barnabas on Cyprus, Paul in Corinth, Riot in Ephesus, Plot against Paul, Priscilla & Aquila, Shipwrecked, Romans, Ephesians, Philippians, 1 & 2 Corinthians, Colossians, Titus, 1 & 2 Timothy, and many more
* 35 fun worksheets, coloring pages and puzzles covering Paul’s journeys through Asia Minor and the thirteen books of the Bible written by Paul
* Original Bible Pathway Adventures’ illustrations
* Detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
* Answer key for parents and teachers
Publisher: Bible Pathway Adventures