Parables of the Messiah Activity Book
Important: This is a 146-page downloadable activity book in PDF format. Nothing will be shipped. Instant Download!
Select Option 1 to buy a copy for your personal use, or Option 2 (group license) if you would like to make multiple copies for your group, church, ministry or congregation. Pay by Paypal or Credit Card (secured).
Here’s a wonderful set of resources to help students learn about Bible parables in a fun and engaging way. Our Parables of the Messiah Activity Book is packed with famous parables that Yeshua (Jesus) used to teach people about Himself and the way we should live our lives. Includes The Lost Sheep, The Mustard Seed, The Wedding Banquet, Wise & Foolish virgins, The Prodigal Son, The Good Samaritan, The Sower, and many more!
Each parables unit invites students to explore further through quizzes, word search puzzles, coloring pages, fill-in-the-blanks, worksheets and Bible verse color ‘n copywork. Plus scripture references for further Bible reading and an Answer Key for teachers. The perfect resource to keep on hand for Homeschoolers, Sunday and Shabbat school teachers, and parents.
Very little teacher prep needed. Just print the activity sheets you need and go! View the preview to LOOK INSIDE or download your FREE sample workbook (Parable of the Talents) below.
“After microscopically checking out their website, I feel 100% confident about purchasing their products and incorporating them into our homeschooling plan! So glad to find others who are passionate about helping our young’ns learn about Abba and Messiah!!” (Michelle, USA, via Facebook)
WHO IS IT FOR?
3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
Children’s Ministry Leaders
EACH UNIT INCLUDES SEVEN WORKSHEETS
1. Fill in the Blanks Bible passage
2. Bible Quiz
3. Word Search Puzzle
4. Fun worksheet with four activities
5. Coloring activity page
6. Bible verse color ‘n copywork
7. My Bible Notes worksheet
**Plus an Answer Key for teachers and parents
INCLUDES 18 PARABLES UNITS:
1. Parable of the Lost Sheep
2. Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard
3. Parable of the Mustard Seed
4. Parable of the Good Samaritan
5. Parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins
6. Parable of the Wedding Feast
7. Parable of the Prodigal Son
8. Parable of the Talents
9. Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus
10. Parable of the Sower
11. Parable of the Tenants
12. Parable of the Wise and Foolish Builders
13. Parable of the Rich Fool
14. Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector
15. Parable of the Faithful Servant
16. Parable of the Two Debtors
17. Parable of the Wheat and the Tares
18. Parable of the Friend at Midnight
Thanks for buying this Activity Book and supporting Bible Pathway Adventures. Every printable book purchased helps us continue our work providing free discipleship resources and teachings to families and missions around the world.
Publisher: Bible Pathway Adventures