Battle of Jericho Activity Book for Beginners
Important: This is an 81-page downloadable activity book in PDF format. Nothing will be shipped. Instant Download!
Select Option 1 to buy a copy for your personal use, or Option 2 (group license) if you would like to make multiple copies for your group, church, ministry or congregation. Pay by Paypal or Credit Card (secured).
Buy the paperback book on Amazon:
Let’s step back in time and learn about Joshua and the Battle of Jericho! How did the Israelites conquer the city of Jericho? Kids ages 3-7 will LOVE learning about Joshua and the fall of Jericho with our Battle of Jericho Activity Book for Beginners. Packed with fun and engaging activities, coloring pages, and puzzles to help little ones learn more about the Bible. Includes teacher lesson plans, scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up and a handy answer key for educators. All activities are Print-and-Go. View the preview for a closer look or download a FREE Activity Book sample below.
Children will learn:
- How the Israelites lived in the wilderness for 40 years
- How Rahab protected the Israelite spies in Jericho
- How the Israelites crossed the Jordan River
- How the Israelites honored the Passover in the land of Canaan
- God’s battle instructions to Joshua
- How the Israelites won the battle of Jericho
- Why Joshua spared Rahab and her family
And much more!
Battle of Jericho Activity Book for Beginners includes:
- FIVE teacher lesson plans, including To the Promised Land, Rahab and the Spies, Crossing the Jordan, Battle Instructions, and Battle of Jericho
- 81 fun and engaging activity pages in pdf format (8.5” x 11”)
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for teachers and parents
Publisher: Bible Pathway Adventures