Fruit of the Spirit Activity Book for Beginners
Important: This is a 114-page downloadable activity book in PDF format. Nothing will be shipped. Instant Download!
Select Option 1 to buy a copy for your personal use, or Option 2 (group license) if you would like to make multiple copies for your group, church, ministry or congregation. Pay by Paypal or Credit Card (secured).
Buy the paperback book on Amazon:
Our Fruit of the Spirit Activity Book for Beginners takes kids ages 4-7 on a journey through the Fruit of the Spirit in a fun and creative way. With Bible stories from the Old and New Testaments, children will learn how famous Bible characters like Joseph, Moses, Daniel, and Paul showed the fruit of the Holy Spirit in their own lives. Packed with Bible lessons, imaginative activities, fun worksheets, coloring pages, and more! Children will learn godly character and how to apply the fruit of the Spirit in their daily life. A wonderful resource to keep on hand for Sabbath and Sunday School teachers, and homeschooling.
All activities are Print-and-Go. View the preview for a closer look or download a FREE Activity Book sample below.
Fruit of the Spirit Activity Book for Beginners includes:
- NINE Fruit of the Spirit lessons, including Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-control
- Detailed teacher lesson plans
- Scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- 110+ fun & engaging activity pages in pdf format (8.5” x 11”)
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures illustrations
- Answer key for teachers and parents
Bible stories include:
- LOVE: The good Samaritan
- JOY: Paul & Silas in jail
- PEACE: Daniel and the lions
- PATIENCE: Joseph rises to power
- KINDNESS: Healing a paralyzed man
- GOODNESS: King Josiah and the Torah
- FAITHFULNESS: Abraham
- GENTLENESS: Moses
- SELF-CONTROL: David spares King Saul’s life
Publisher: Bible Pathway Adventures