Fruit of the Spirit Coloring Activity Book
Important: This is a 154-page downloadable activity book in PDF format. Instant Download!
Select Option 1 to buy a copy for your personal use, or Option 2 (group license) if you would like to make multiple copies for your group, church, ministry or congregation. Pay by Paypal or Credit Card (secured).
Buy the paperback book on Amazon:
Fruit of the Spirit Activity Book is a great way for children to learn how to incorporate the fruit of the Holy Spirit in their daily lives. Through famous Bible stories like The Good Samaritan, Joseph, and Daniel and the Lions, children will learn valuable life lessons and what it means to possess the fruit of God’s Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control). Each study unit includes a teacher lesson plan, learning objectives, hands-on activities and a Bible verse coloring page to reinforce the objectives being taught throughout the lesson. Plus, a Bible craft and Fruit of the Spirit banner to supplement instruction, giving children a way to share the lesson with their family. Children will learn godly character and how to express God’s love to one another.
What you’ll get…
- 9 Fruit of the Spirit study units, including Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-control
- Ready-to-go teacher lesson plans
- Detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- 140+ pages of engaging worksheets and activities that teach Biblical truth
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for teachers and parents
Bible stories include…
- LOVE: The Good Samaritan
- JOY: Paul & Silas in Prison
- PEACE: Daniel and the lions
- PATIENCE: Joseph rises to power
- KINDNESS: Healing a paralyzed man
- GOODNESS: King Josiah and the torah
- FAITHFULNESS: Abraham
- GENTLENESS: Moses
- SELF-CONTROL: David spares King Saul’s life
Each Fruit of the Spirit study unit includes these resources…
- Ready-to-go teacher lesson plan
- Bible quiz and word search puzzles
- Fun worksheets
- Fruit of the Spirit coloring page
- Fruit of the Spirit Bible craft
- Fruit of the Spirit banner with memory verse
- Detailed answer key for teachers and parents
A wonderful Bible resource to keep on hand for Sabbath and Sunday School teachers, and homeschooling. Very little teacher prep needed. Just print the activity sheets you need and go! View the preview to LOOK INSIDE or download your FREE sample Fruit of the Spirit Activity Book below.
“This material was the perfect resource for our Sunday school teachers to use with their classes via video conference. Even though my own teens are older than the published ages, they enjoyed the word search and other activities during our family Bible study time. The review questions provided good springboards for our conversations too. I also appreciated that the authors and illustrators honored the origins of the Biblical accounts by depicting the people in the stories as Middle Easterners; no blond-haired, blue-eyed characterizations in this material. With activities ranging from coloring pages and word finds to research and writing projects, this book offers teachers and parents a variety of options allowing them to tailor their individual classes.” (Amanda B, USA)
Publisher: Bible Pathway Adventures