Fruit of the Spirit Coloring Activity Book
Important: This is a 154-page downloadable activity book in PDF format. Instant Download!
Select Option 1 to buy a copy for your personal use, or Option 2 (group license) if you would like to make multiple copies for your group, church, ministry or congregation. Pay by Paypal or Credit Card (secured).
Buy the paperback book on Amazon:
Fruit of the Spirit Activity Book helps kids ages 6-12 explore the fruits of the spirit through interactive bible lessons, fun activities, puzzles, and coloring pages – all designed to help educators just like you teach children the Biblical faith in a fun & creative way. Children will learn godly character and how to express God’s love to one another.
Fruit of the Spirit Activity Book includes:
- NINE Fruit of the Spirit lessons, including Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-control
- Detailed teacher lesson plans
- 150+ printable activity pages in pdf format (8.5” x 11”)
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Extensive scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- Answer key for teachers and parents
Bible stories covered:
- LOVE: The Good Samaritan
- JOY: Paul & Silas in Prison
- PEACE: Daniel and the lions
- PATIENCE: Joseph rises to power
- KINDNESS: Healing a paralyzed man
- GOODNESS: King Josiah and the torah
- FAITHFULNESS: Abraham
- GENTLENESS: Moses
- SELF-CONTROL: David spares King Saul’s life
A wonderful Bible resource to keep on hand for Sabbath and Sunday School teachers, and homeschooling. Very little teacher prep needed. Just print the activity sheets you need and go! View the preview to LOOK INSIDE or download your FREE sample Fruit of the Spirit Activity Book below.
“This material was the perfect resource for our Sunday school teachers to use with their classes via video conference. Even though my own teens are older than the published ages, they enjoyed the word search and other activities during our family Bible study time. The review questions provided good springboards for our conversations too. I also appreciated that the authors and illustrators honored the origins of the Biblical accounts by depicting the people in the stories as Middle Easterners; no blond-haired, blue-eyed characterizations in this material. With activities ranging from coloring pages and word finds to research and writing projects, this book offers teachers and parents a variety of options allowing them to tailor their individual classes.” (Amanda B, USA)
What’s inside? Each Fruit of the Spirit lesson includes:
* Detailed Fruit of the Spirit lesson plan
* Worksheet: What’s the Word?
* A Bible quiz
* A Bible word search puzzle
* Four x fun worksheets
* Coloring worksheet
* Fruit of the Spirit coloring page
* Creative writing worksheet
* Fruit of the Spirit Bible craft
* Fruit of the Spirit banner
* Answer key for teachers and parents
Publisher: Bible Pathway Adventures